Do you ever have this happen to you? Your partner always wants to have the last word or he/she just flat out tells you that you are wrong and he/she is right! Your partner just isn't open for discussion about this topic or that one. Wait! Maybe it is you that needs to be right! Uh oh!
Monday, April 7, 2014
Friday, April 4, 2014
Music is a wonderful tool it can change our mood and inspire us to dance. When you get down to it what really happens is the music helps our chakras open and spin more freely. When you chakras are filled with music your entire soul dances.
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
You need to CLICK HERE to watch :)
**Clicking the picture doesn't play the video.
We were having this conversation about couples setting a goal of making love a certain number of times per year...and when we started talking about how many times we made love last year (and the year before) you....well, you will just have to watch it to see what happened.
Keeping It Sacred + Sexy,
Rob + Janelle
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Monday, March 31, 2014
OMG! Freaking Amazing!
We are so super excited to be sharing with you The Couples' Spot TV! New episodes are coming soon!
With over 4 years of an audio podcast and over 1500 blog posts here we cannot begin to tell you how much we are looking forward to sharing with YOU!
We invite you to indulge in the sexy spiritual tools we share to deepen your intimacy, direct your sexual energy, enhance your creativity, heal + expand your money story and live the life of your dreams!
Each week you will discover videos with things like:
- Interviews of other couples
- Interviews with other experts
- Expert advice + tips from us - Rob + Janelle
- Talk about Transcendent Lovemaking™
- Talk about your money story
- Talk about couples' dream-sharing
- And, much, much, more...
If you aren't on our email list to receive our weekly video podcast, you are seriously missing out!!
So drop your name + email in the box below and don't be left out!
So drop your name + email in the box below and don't be left out!
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Stay Home Date Night Idea - Mystery Meal Surprise
My husband and I are in the third chapter in our lives. With our daughter off to college, out-of-state, and our out-of-control wild and crazy days a fun memory about which we still like to reminisce, we often find ourselves climbing into our comfortable clothes on Friday and Saturday nights and sitting in our predesignated spots on the couch. The conversation sounds something like this, "What do you want to watch tonight? I don't think The Big Bang Theory is on." and, his typical reply, "Well what do we have on Tivo? I think most of these are reruns".
Sitting around staring at each other on Friday and Saturday nights has become pretty commonplace for my husband and I in the last few years. With our crazy schedules and lack of energy after dealing with problems all week, we both agree (most of the time) that the last thing we want to do is get all dressed up and go out. Now, just because we are in our third chapter does not mean we don't enjoy each others company and like to have fun. Quality time is still very important to us, so we try to find ways not to fall into the what's-on-TV-tonight humdrum existence. If we sound a lot like you and you are planning on staying in this weekend and need a quick and easy, unplanned date-night or are a newly dating couple and looking for a creative idea, you might consider making a Mystery Meal.
A Mystery Meal is pretty easy to prepare for and you will have absolutely no idea how it will turn out! The game is set when both people individually pick up five items to be used in preparing what's for a dinner. No cheating and telling each other what you are buying. You can go together to the grocery store, but use separate check out lanes and no peeking into each other's baskets! Then, the object is to get together and prepare a meal out of the ingredients you buy and ONLY what you buy. Sure, you can use your spices and condiments, but nothing else.
Don't set boundaries like, "you get the vegetables or let's make a chicken dish" each person picks 5 random items they want and that way you never can tell what you will end up with. Make sure you take plenty of fun pictures as you build your creation. So, you end up with only enough ingredients to make two desserts? Oh well, that would work in my house.
I hope you enjoyed our spin on cooking together and your recipe turns out amazing! For more creative activity tips, unique travel ideas, family fun, or if you would like to just share your photo of the meal you created with us, please visit us at http://www.themetrip.com.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lorraine_Hawley
Friday, March 28, 2014
Does money grown on trees?
Well, what if it did? Would you plant some in your back yard? Would you nurture them, pay attention to them with the intention of creating a bountiful harvest? You might immediately say, "Hell, yes I would!" But, then you might back track and end up believing that your tree wouldn't grow or that you wouldn't know what to do with it or that someone would steal from it or that you simply don't have a "green thumb".
Okay - great! At least you would be admitting to your beliefs even though they might be negative. But, there are options. You could make sure you add proper plant food (or tree food LOL). You could secure your back yard and get a guard dog. You could study how to best grow your tree, take a workshop, get a "tree growing mentor". You could also take measures to change your beliefs around not being good enough to do it.
Discover your Sacred Money Archetypes® (personalities).
Why? Because when you do you will reveal your inner truth around. You will discover what your real relationship with money is and is not. And, you will be tapping into those other "options" just like we suggested when thinking of money growing on trees.
There are 8 Sacred Money Archetypes: Nurturer, Romantic, Maverick, Ruler, Accumulator, Celebrity, Connector, + Alchemist. They include everything from your inner caregiver to your inner big shot. When you discover what yours are you can uncover the most profitable actions you can take to increase your income and secure your financial freedom and future! Woo Hoo!
Here are 3 Tips To Get You Started Today!
- Clear Money Clutter: One tip for clearing up some of your money clutter is to take a look at who might owe you money. Is there a refund you are expecting? Do you have clients or customers who owe you? If you work for someone else, is there a bonus or commission you haven't received for some reason yet? Did you lend a few bucks to your kids or friends? Do you have a rebate coupon lying on your desk you need to fill out and send in? Have you been expecting a tax refund - what is holding it up? Is there something you can do to speed it up? Do you have money "lost" or left behind in an old savings account, paypal account, etc.? Did someone barter with you for your services or work and you haven't taken them up on it yet? Take a few minutes and brainstorm this. Then collect the money (time, service, etc.) that is rightfully yours.
- Create a Money Tracking Sheet: Track every single penny you bring into your household each and every day. This is really simply just print out a calendar each month and write in the total amount you brought in that day. We have a really cool looking one that we share in our Sacred Money Archetypes® Kick-Start VIP Day. You keep track on this sheet only of money coming in. This includes EVERYTHING - your income, your partner's, your tax refund, any + all of the money you collected from the first tip above, finding a penny under the table in a restaurant, birthday money, and more. The reason you do this is because when you pay attention to something that particular thing will begin to grow and want more positive attention.
- Discover Your Money Speedometer: We all have what are called "set points". A perfect example is your body temperature. Take a moment to think about what happens when you get overheated. You start ditching clothes, turn on a fan or the air conditioning, get a cool drink and your body, if necessary, will begin to perspire to help cool you and return the body's temperature to around 98.6 degrees F. If you are too cold, you add clothes, turn up the heat, get up and move around, drink something warm and your body, if needed, begins to shiver and increase the blood flow to your vital organs with less blood going to your extremities.
- Your Money Speedometer is your financial set point. This is the point that you consistently stay at and seem to be the most comfortable - yes, even if that "comfortable" financial place seems like you never have enough money. It is because you have - most likely unintentionally - trained yourself to stay at that financial level. So, when you start making more money (you get too hot) and you start to get rid of clothes (or financial opportunities) and you start sweating it. If you fall short with money (you get too cold), you add more clothes (find more clients, take a second job, sell your stuff), and you begin to tremble (with cold and with fear).
- Look at the past 12 months and write down how much you made each month. Pick out the five highest months. Add them up. Divide them by 5. This average is your financial set point or your Money Speedometer.
- But, you don't have to stay there! You can learn how to raise your financial set point so that your Money Speedometer is ready for a new Speed Limit/Speed Minimum sign!
Bonus Tip: Discover Your Money Story...
Start with these above tips AND listen to "The Money Story" we are sharing with you! All you have to do is put your name and email in the box below and click "Hear It For Yourself"!
Monday, March 24, 2014
Friday, March 21, 2014
What if you could reveal your
Sacred Inner Money Story?
Isn't it time you stopped struggling over money with your sweetie?
You deserve to make empowered decisions when it comes to your financial life.
Whether you are well off or whether you don't feel you have enough money, you are born with particular lessons to seek out + explore. One of those overarching lessons is based on money.
Ultimately, it impacts nearly every area of your life.
Maybe you are a Nurturer or a Ruler or a Romantic or even a Maverick!
Do you want to find out?
Drop your name + email in now and get access to your quiz!
Not sure if you want to take a quiz about how you relate to money?
What if I told you that Spirituality + Money Go Together?!
The term spirituality is often not "allowed" to be spoken in relation to a few other terms such as "money" or "sex". Well, guess what? When you become aware that your spirituality and your money are actually related to one another you will discover a powerful peace that may blow you away. In fact, your money is also related to your sexual energy - no surprise there as they are both connected to your sacral chakra, but that is for another post another day.
Just think - no more freaking out over money, no more wondering where in the heck it went or how you are supposed to bring more to you. When you discover your sacred money archetypes you will be empowered with new confidence, a relaxed sense of peace, and a beautiful sense of freedom.
Wait - what is an archetype? An archetype is a representation or a symbolic model that is embedded in your unconscious. For example, think of the word mother. Typically, the things that come to mind of what a mother should/would be is loving, nurturing, compassionate, supportive, strong, etc. Does that fit all mothers? No. But, hopefully, you get the idea.
Knowing your sacred money archetype will help you
*ditch old money habits that do not benefit you
*release shame around money
*move past constantly worrying about money
You will be able to beautifully step into
*being in alignment with your money
*unlocking your money blocks
*harmonizing your spirituality with your financial life
I know what it is like to feel sick to your stomach when sitting down to pay bills. I know what it is like to never feel like you have enough money. I know what it is like to not be able to buy your kids new clothes. Yes! I know! I have been there.
But, I also know what it is like to have great success and to take two or three amazing vacations a year. I know what it is like to have the big 5 bedroom home and be able to go out and buy that new guitar for your teenage son who lives for music.
You see - I have had both experiences. My husband + I have had great successes and we have had dismal financial failure. But, doing sacred money work is deeply transformational! How you relate to your money is a reflection of how you relate to pretty much everything else in your life. Seriously - I am not kidding!
Therefore, discovering what your sacred money archetype is can have a beautiful and profound affect on all areas of your life - as a parent, as a romantic partner, as a friend, as a community member, as a business owner/employee/co-worker, and as a spiritual being moving through this human experience.
With love for you,
Do this today! Do this for YOU! Enter your name + email now -