You might think that reading is an individual act. I am here to tell you that there is a passion when you set down close to each other and read. It is an intimate act that allows you not only to connect with the book you are reading but to your partner as well. You both get to escape into the book you are reading yet you are grounded in being close to each other. Reading is a wonderful time to share together and I suggest it as one of the most romantic things you can do. So open and book and open your mind and share it with the love of your life.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Monday, September 1, 2014
Louis CK give you his take on both marriage and divorce.
Divorce in Your Future?
We are a New York City divorce law firm, and offer a risk free consultation, in order to help familiarize couples with their options, when contemplating a separation.
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Jogging is an exercise that the two of you can do together. Besides the exercise itself that promotes better health which promotes a better life, it also gets the two of you out of the house and gives you the ability to see some amazing things. Depending on how hard you go at it, jogging can also give you a chance to talk as you enjoy each others company. Many consider exercise in general to be a form of foreplay when done together. So that is another win for jogging. Once you get in the habit of doing it, jogging will also help you look sexier! With all the above information why are you not out jogging right now?
Keep the Exercise Going With Sexy Challenges:
Saturday, August 30, 2014
Many men (and women) worry that pregnancy sex - having intimate relations during a period of pregnancy - will be difficult and may have a negative impact on a couple's sex lives. In fact, using various sex positions can ensure that a couple can continue to have an active, healthy and thoroughly enjoyable sex life all during the pregnancy. Coupled with appropriate attention to penis health, using appropriate sex positions will allow partners to maintain closeness and intimacy as they progress to parenthood.
Are there health and safety concerns?
Some people (especially men) may be overly worried about how sex can damage a woman or a fetus. In some cases, of course, there are complications or special considerations that may require extra care be taken in terms of sexual activity; these are things that should be discussed with the attending physician.
In general, however, a woman is just as capable (and desirous) of having sex during the pregnancy period as she is when not pregnant. There may be times when sex is not the best idea: for example, a woman who experiences severe morning sickness is unlikely to be in the mood for a "quickie" before work. However, common sense will guide both the man and the woman in determining appropriate times for sex.
What may be substantially "different" in the sexual activity are the sex positions used. Again, this may not be true for all couples; many partners engage in a wide range of positions before pregnancy and so are already accustomed to the positions they will use during pregnancy.
Others, however, may be primarily "missionary position" lovers, or may tend to use another position almost exclusively. These partners may need to expand their horizons somewhat and enter into new territory.
What positions are best?
There is no right or wrong answer to "what position is best" when pregnant. A position that works for one couple may not for another. The things to keep in mind are:
- Are we both comfortable with the position?
- Are we both getting what we want from the position?
- Does the position avoid putting too much weight or pressure on the uterus and/or the woman's stomach?
In addition, in later stages of pregnancy, it is best to avoid positions where a woman is flat on her back, as the weight of the fetus can put excessive pressure on her spinal cord. That said, here are some positions that many pregnant couples explore.
- Perpendicular bodies position. Many couples prefer this because the positioning of the genitals is similar to the traditional missionary position. In this position, the woman lies on the back, but with her hips on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor. The husband positions himself between her legs and penetrates, but remains standing (or kneeling) so that his torso does not put any pressure on the uterus or abdomen.
- Side by side position. This is similar to taking the missionary position and turning it on its side. The couple faces each other, lying on their sides. Balance can be a bit challenging for some people.
- Spooning position. Here, both couples lie on their sides, but the man is behind the woman and his penis enters the vagina from behind. Again, balance can be an issue, but many couples like the special intimacy of spooning.
- Woman on top position. The man lies on his back and the woman places herself atop him, guiding the penis into her vagina.
- Doggy position. Also called "rear entry," in this position the woman kneels on her hands and knees and the man enters from behind. Many women find this position allows for intense orgasms, but it can also be tiring, and support may be needed for the weight of the growing baby.
Pregnancy sex can be a unique and very special experience. Keeping the penis in good health through the use of a top notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) will contribute to a man's enjoyment of the experience. Opt for a cream that includes a superior antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, to offset harmful oxidative processes in penile cells. One that also includes vitamin D, for improved cell functionality, is essential.
Visit www.man1health.com for more information about treating common penis health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of penis sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Dugan
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8347758
Friday, August 29, 2014
For those of you that think love is all roses and fairy tales you might need to take another look. If you think that you fall in love and the rest of your life is smooth sailing you are in for a shock. That is why it is important that you understand there is a business side to love. When you are in true committed relationship there is a sharing of everything. That means your time, experiences, and your money. So many couples forget to spend time on the business side of their love that it blows up on them one day putting huge stress on their relationship. Don't let this happen to you take time to have a business meeting once a month or week with your partner. So you both are on the same page financially. Believe me it will make the rest of your relationship flow a lot smoother.
Here is a Great Book To Help You Out.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Great sex just doesn't happen and having your body prepared to enjoy all that pleasure can be as simple as adding some exercises to your normal routine.
Sexy Challenges also helps keep you in shape for sex also.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
More Sex Really Is Better - 13 Health Benefits of Intimacy
Most men don't need a reason to have sex, other than the fact that they want to. But just in case a man - or his partner - needs some convincing, here is a list of 13 reasons to have sex tonight. Read them, memorize them, print a copy and keep them in the night stand so that the next time the old not tonight because of a headache excuse comes out, there is a whole list of reasons why yes, tonight should win out! Of course, with all these extra reasons to have sex more frequently, men may need to up their penis care routine to keep the little guy running as efficiently as possible.
1) Sex cures headaches: Looks like that classic excuse is no more. Research has found that orgasms can actually provide headache relief - even of a severe migraine - so next time she has a headache, encourage her to skip the medicine cabinet and head right for the bedroom!
2) Stress lowers blood pressure: Studies have found that people who have sex more often have a lower diastolic blood pressure (the bottom number) - that's another good reason to increase the nookie.
3) Sex may improve breathing: Believe it or not, sex may be a natural antihistamine; some people report relief from allergy and asthma symptoms after sex.
4) Sex makes one happy: Researchers have found that the more sexually active a person is, the happier - and healthier-they are. In fact, people who are getting more action tend to take fewer sick days than those who are not.
5) Sex is a stress reliever: Getting the heart pumping is a sure fire way to drop one's stress level. Some people hit the gym, some people hit the sheets - consider the latter the next time there is a need to blow off some steam!
6) Sex burns calories: A particularly active romp in the hay may burn as many as 200 calories or more! Sure beats an evening at the gym!
7) Sex boosts immunity: Even men who only squeeze in one tryst per week enjoy a healthier immune system. Regular sex boosts the body's production of immunoglobulin A; so it seems that having sex every day keeps the doctor away!
8) Sex is heart healthy: Regularly getting it on actually keeps the ticker healthy and reduces a man's chance of a fatal heart attack - according to one British study. Men who had sex two or more times per week were at half the risk of those who got busy less than once a month.
9) Sex promotes bonding: Sex releases the chemical oxytocin, which facilitates bonding and feelings of closeness between partners. So rather than hop in the shower immediately after, lie around and reap the benefits of these feel-good chemicals.
10) Sex improves self-esteem: Researchers have found that not only does sex improve one's self-esteem, individuals with higher self-esteem have more sex - so getting on a roll may just create a positive cycle of wanting more sex.
11) Sex fights pain: Having sex releases endorphins - which are the body's natural pain-killers - individuals have reported relief from headaches, arthritis pain, minor aches and pains, and menstrual cramps after having sex.
12) Sex may protect against prostate cancer: The Journal of American Medical Association published an article finding that men who ejaculated 21 or more times per month were less likely to get prostate cancer compared to men who only ejaculated 4-7 times per month. Though other health factors certainly influence one's risk, frequent ejaculation appears to reduce the chances by some margin.
13) Sex encourages sleep: Many people find that they dose right off to sleep after sex; this happens because the oxytocin released promotes relaxation and induces sleepiness. Crashing out post coitus is all well and good, just be sure to satisfy all parties involved to prevent bad feelings and assure that both people get a good night's sleep.
For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.menshealthfirst.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Dugan
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7796489
Start planning for more sex today
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Monday, August 25, 2014
5 Ways to create the romantic bedroom of your dreams
It’s that time of year again, when we are coming into the autumn months and looking forward to warm and cosy nights in and part of this means changing our bedroom decor. Now you don’t have to go the whole hog and completely change your interior design, but making some small changes can really help you to get the romantic bedroom of your dreams. Here are some top tips to creating the perfect space this year.
Get rid of the clutter.
We are all guilty of it from time to time, but we do collect clutter and it soon builds up. However our bedrooms are meant to be the one place that we can truly relax after a long day at work or looking after the kids. Creating a beautiful romantic bedroom is not going to happen if you are surrounded by the ironing piles or books.
Start by removing everything from the floor and assessing the space that you currently have. If you have wardrobes with extra storage then look to store bed linens in there, or alternatively there are many style of beds that offer extra storage. An Ottoman bed like this one from Tempur Beds is perfect of ease of use and hiding away all that clutter you don’t want others to see.
Look at your lighting
A romantic bedroom is all about the lighting you are using. Any romance novel will tell you that you need soft and relaxing tones, so out with the stark white bulbs and in with calmer tones. Equally you don’t always want to have to rely on ceiling light. Look at getting some reading lamps, with lamp shades that will emit a low tone, almost like candle light.
Look for pink tinted bulbs which are at a maximum of 60 Watts, this will create a warm glow throughout the room and offer you enough light to still read by before you sleep.
Get some new bedding
There is nothing better than getting into a freshly made bed at the end of a long day. New sheets feel crisp and will help you to get a comfortable night sleep. So why not start by choosing some brand new bedding for your new romantic room.
The styles of bedding you choose is going to come down to your personal taste, silk, patterned, cotton...the choice is yours. However for a romantic and relaxing space, a singular colour with limited pattern like this one from Dunelm Mill is a great and simple choice.
The vintage or modern conundrum
Deciding the style of bedroom you want to project is equally as important to setting a mood as anything else. One mistake that a lot of us make is that we mix our styles and cause confusion in the process. Having a clear design vision for the room is as important as any of the furnishings you choose.
Once you have decided upon the style for you, look for colour schemes and ornaments that work singularly with that style. So for a vintage style room you may go for fresh flowers, an ornate mirror and some candles. For a modern room, then minimalism is the key; block photo frames and a feature wall work really well.
Sunday, August 24, 2014
Just Us Single Ladies Is a monthly get together with Ms. Cowan and other women to discuss challenges in relationships. Advice is given on how to successfully date as a professional single woman. During the 90-minute seminar, they learn to clarify their values, vision, and personal goals for a relationship, and develop a strategy to achieve them.
Just Us Single Ladies (Book): A Matchmakers Formulafor Attracting, Engaging and Keeping the Man You Want
Just Us Single Ladies is the perfect girlfriend to girlfriend book. It is sassy savvy seriously insightful. It will give you the formula to attract the right man that is perfect for you. Ms. Cowan does not want you to pretend to be someone you are not, she want you to appreciate and conduct yourself in a manner that demonstrates confidence and style and brings out the best in you.
This enormously helpful book also takes you into the mind of the single man and shows you what men think about love, commitment and dating as well as what makes a man runaway from a relationship. It turns out that there are clear reasons why marriage minded men either fall for you or disappear and it’s all here.
In this reassuring book Ms. Cowan combines fundamental wisdom and humor to the single woman whose family and friends are begging her to find someone before time runs out.